Portable Gravity Feed Sandblasting Gun
FREE Shipping: No Surprises!
*Get yours before we run out of stock*
Note: Due to the high demand for this product, please allow 15-25 days for shipping
This lightweight sandblaster will help you abrade unwanted surface materials such as rust, paint, oil, and other persistent spots. Not only it is portable, it is also convenient and easy to operate. So whether you need to clean a rusty and dirty surface, or simply have to smoothen out some portions of metal, this tool will get the job faster with a great amount of efficiency.
- Handheld sandblaster blast nozzle sandblaster gun kit automotive
- THE APPLICATIONS ARE ENDLESS WITH THE LEMATEC PRESSURE SANDBLASTER GUN: Renew, Refresh, Revive, Recycle, Re-Finish saving you money and environment. The Gravity Fed Sandblaster is the one air tool built for versatility. Some applications include but not limited to: Removing rust from Iron, glass & mirror etching, Steel, and all types of metals, Etching flagstone, clean dirty grout and tile, glass etching and so on. Start bringing new life to your possessions.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE CONTROL VALVE: Let’s you automate media flow precisely through the gravity feed sandblaster. Gravity forces the particles into a hardened steel mixing chamber where they are projected through the replaceable steel nozzle. Have control over your sandblasting job with this easy to use speed blower.
- FUNCTIONAL WITH MANY TYPES OF MEDIA: The Lematec Gravity Feed Sand blower Portable Sandblasting gun is versatile accepting almost any blasting media imaginable including but not limited to: Sand up to 100#, “ silicon carbide “ baking soda, Aluminum Oxide, Glass, Crushed Walnut Shell, etc….. Choose your media for the desired job and get to blasting!
- SO WHAT AIR COMPRESSORS WORK WITH MY SPEED BLOWER? We recommend any compressor that has at least a 1.5-2.0 gallon air holding capacity with a min 2.5 HP motor. It should be able to handle at least 60 PSI operating pressure. Our Gravity Feed Sand Blower can operate from 60 – 100 PSI but optimal is 90-125 PSI with 12 CFM. It features an 18oz media container.
- High-pressure gun that impacts the intended surface with precision
- Comes with complete sandblaster air tools
- Nozzle size: 2-15 / 16Lx7 / 32-inch DIA
- Nozzle diameter: 2.6mm / 0.10 inch
- Sand capacity: 600cc (18 oz)
- Airflow: 100 PSI / 18 CFM
- Air consumption: 7 SCFM
- DIY supplies: metalworking
- Ideal working pressure: 90 PSI
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||9 x 9 x 2.7 inches|
|Item model number||DU118SB|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Maximum Pressure||150 PSI|
D-Unique tools offers some of the most unique tools in the world - and we back it up for a risk-free 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a STRESS-FREE experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
We are happy when YOU are happy!
There's absolutely ZERO RISK buying from D-Unique Tools official store - so send us an email if you need any assistance.
D-UNIQUE'S 5-POINT OF HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
Safe payments via Stripe® and/or PayPal®
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.